Artfully carved from a single piece of wild olive wood using simple hand tools, this rustic pair of wooden salad servers showcase the beautiful natural wood-grain, contrasted by handles featuring traditional batik African art in a bone inlay design.
Each piece is approximately 8-inches in length, and the handle design is painted by hand. Due to the hand carved nature, actual size may vary by up to an inch.
- Care: Hand wash only. Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- 2-Piece Set
Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer.
- Socially responsible product assortments that is empowering consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.
- Package includes: 1 Set
- Colors: Natural
- Materials: Ethically handmade in Kenya from wood and bone
- Inlay design on handle is from highly polished and sanitized cow bone, sourced from natural causes.
- Dimensions: 8 to 9 inches long; 2.5-inches to 3-inches wide