Handmade by artisans in Kenya using traditional methods passed down through the generations, these bone serving utensils are a beautiful accessory to your appetizer trays or bar area. Crafted from ethically-sourced, sanitized animal bone that is hand carved and hand-painted with traditional batik designs
- Set of 2.
- Measures 8-inches long by .5-inches wide.
- Handcrafted and designed in beautiful styles, unique details on each piece. Because of the hand-carved and hand-painted beauty of each piece, no two are identical.
- Naturally water and stain resistant
- Hand wash and air dry
- Socially responsible goods that is empowering to consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty. Fair trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Made from ethically sourced animal bones that would have otherwise been discarded.
- Each piece is approximately 8-inches long