Handmade by artisans in Kenya using traditional methods passed down through the generations, these bone salt and pepper shakers are not only beautiful but functional as well. Crafted from ethically-sourced, sanitized animal bone that is hand carved and painted by hand using traditional batik designs.
Sold as a single set of two shakers (one salt shaker and one pepper shaker). Designs vary.
- Handcrafted and designed in beautiful styles, unique details on each piece. Because of the hand-carved and hand-painted beauty of each piece, no two are identical.
- Naturally water and stain resistant
- Hand wash and air dry
- Socially responsible goods that is empowering to consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty. Fair trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Made from ethically sourced animal bones that would have otherwise been discarded.
- Each piece is approximately 3-inches tall.